Sunday, April 13, 2008

A great saturday...........


Last saturday i have a great day in sunway piramid where my event "4th malaysia inter-varsity song composing competition" promotion roadshow take place.  My task is dealing with arranging the performance on the stage and also to make sure the sound system & lighting system went well! Does it sound very easy ? OMG it is a really a tiring job for someone like me!
But all this is worth when i being brought bysomeone to subang for a 
super nice pasta dinner. 


How the stage look like......


performer from Malaya University........


Why Desiree Tan stare at me? haha......


Nick, our sound engineer


Suki & Chris


all the working committee for 4th IVSC


my lady driver = Ah Mat


a lovely & nice pasta


so yummy.........


busy eating Haagen Dazs ice-cream.......


snap in front of a lovely scene......

2 comments:

EdWin said...

ask u belanja me but nvr....sigh:(

JiNG said...

wah... go out with melanie never ajak me lar.. aiyo.. eh... if still got this kind of competition... i want to join.. hahhaha.. and about linking, i already linked you for a long long time lor.. u never knew nia. haha