Thursday, July 17, 2008

Jogoya

I been a while i did not update my blog becouse of too many task to do in campus. Everyday when i came back from campus, i first thing i want to do is to take a good rest. Seriously i lack a lot of good rest this few weeks. Actually i receive two calls for asking to work as part time for them, one is working for PC Fair as promoter and another is as U mobile roadshow promoter. At first, i felt very happy about it but after thinking that i really need a lot of rest.At last,i decline the offer from the two company, my extra income $$$ is gone! This semester i went to Jogoya at starhill for three times already. I want to tell my mum that i POKai, send me some $$$. Actually now, i just arrive home from Jogoya restaurant. I manage to snap some photos at Jagoya restaurant & Starhill.


our room in jogoya--Chairman room!


VIP member food--> Grilled salmon


VIP member tea


tempura


~vting~


~yong zhi & chris & eric~


eric & yong zhi promoting the food


 happy to see so many food


group photo with E-week committe


Group photo for HYPE club committe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

add c box la.. and u been tagged!