Monday, June 4, 2007

few days in dengkil........

Now the time is 5.07am in morning, i can not sleep due the noise made by the cat fighting. As i want to continue sleep but every time i close my eye, the word PE102 came across my mind. So i just take my ass up from the bed and on my laptop to write something on the blog. Today since that i was to bored after finish cleaning my new rentes house in dengkil(a place new to MMU Cyberjaya campus), iask my friend to bring me to sunway piramid. Since a long time i did not went to that place, it really change a lot. I and my friends went to play bowling since that the time for having lunch is too early, guess what! I lose the game, i feeling like stunned but this happen may be due to too many machine early made some of my friends easily get strike. Image all the pin drop down before you throw the bowling ball.After playing bowling for one hours, we all went to Kim Gary restaurant to have ours lunch. After go throught the menu set, i pick a cheese baked chicken chop rice with peach snow mountain. When my drink came, i feel weird becouse what i can see is one big ice that cost me RM6.50, OMG! I have made a big mistake.For the cheese baked chicken chop rice really nice, not doubt about that.So for those have time or interest in trying hong kong food, can go to Kim Gary restaurant.It got many branches in Malaysia( The Curve, Gurney Plaze at penang, SunWay Piramind and some others more place i could not remember). After the eating we went to watch the Pirate of Carribean 3, all my friends complaints about the chair at cinema becouse after 3 hours sitting we all feeling like ours ass so painfull. Q bar actually is our next stop but in the end we all did not go becouse the next day we all need to wake up early to go to melacca to a trip. After i went to melacca, i will try to upload some nice place in melacca as well as nice food in melacca.

No comments: