Monday, June 4, 2007

foundation end......

24-5-2007 the date which i took the last paper of my foundation paper, that night my class PE102 have a farewall party. It kinda sad when i step into the party, i can sense the sadness atmosphere among all of us.PE102 for me just like my family, a strong bond have grown within the one year time. All the guys that still in melacca, i will not forget you all.You all always stay in my heart as friends forever. For the group-14, is time for all us to separate. As the saying goes, it always need to say goodbye after we say hi to someone. The sadness already in my heart for few days, it really hard for me to forget the sweet memories and time we all spend together. Justin(my very first friend in MMU melacca campus), Weng fai, Heng Seng, Adrian, Shing Yee and all those i don mention, i really miss all you guys. My door at cyberjaya campus is always open for you all to came to find me. In this one year foundation. I really have no more idea how shoud i put all my feeling now into words, it really hard for me to describe every single feeling i have in my heart.


Specially for PE102 members,

10-6-2006 the date we went to MMU,
Feeling lika newbies in this new enviroment,
Feeling lonely in this university life,
Feeling homesick becouse away from home.

PE102 had gather all of us together,
PE102 made all become one big family,
PE102 is best ever group we had before,
PE102 will rock forever and ever.

Group-14 eventually being formed as well,
A group for 14 guys to be massive 100%,
A group lead by the Prof. Clorin,
A group that rock every moment.

24-5-2007 a farewall party is being held,
Meaning time for us to separate already,
Meaning time for tears to drop down,
Meaning time for foundation end.

No comments: