Saturday, June 30, 2007

Maggi goreng & Roti canai goreng

I think all people at west malaysia is very familiar with the term 'mamak stall'. Actually is mamak stall is the place born the new type like roti canai goreng, maggi goreng, kungfu mee and other funny name menu! Even i can find the maggi goreng page at wikipedia OMG! i feel like so funny!


THIS IS FREAKING FUNNY



Just a while a while i go to a mamak stall at dengkil (somewhere near to cyberjaya) to have my dinner. As my friend ask me to try out that stall roti canai goreng, actually i feeling so curious what the food will look like? At last the food came out it look like ...................


More to like char kway teow

The most interesting part is when want to move out ass from chair after filled our super hungry stomach.We call for the tauke to calculate the price then my friend face look like...................


He say WTF coz the price is RM8.70 per plate haha.......




I just can feeling being conned for one plate of 'roti canai goreng'............

No comments: