Sunday, July 8, 2007

Dj club & Radio MMU



Did anyone of any of you guys or student in MMU know that MMU is the only university in whole Malaysia have the internet based radio station? I think no pretty much you guys know!


Mr. William Radio MMU current president!


Melacca roadshow team..........


This dj is interviewing or woo gals ?



Best Couple award during Dj Appreciation Night!


Would you marry me ? haha.......



What the hell is this? Gay kissing session?



The awards & the winner of awards!


Can you guess what this guy doing ? OMG!

The King of Gambler MMU hahaha......imposter!

Andrew Tan, i think all the gals know this handsome guy rite ?




Wanna to meet me ? Join RMMU or Dj club!

Hei guys out there, those who are freaking free out there pls log on to radio.mmu.edu.my!
(there nothing on weekend coz we need to rest) Thanks you for the support! RMMU is "The Ultimate Multmedia Media" !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work.

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who passions to seek recent things. Right now I'm constructing my hold photovoltaic panels. I am managing it all by myself without the help of my staff. I am using the net as the only path to acheive that. I stumbled upon a very awesome site which explains how to build pv panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps needed for diy solar panel construction.

I am not really sure bout how correct the data given there iz. If some experts over here who had xp with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the thread it will be great and I would really treasure it, because I truly passion solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U guys are the best.