Saturday, July 28, 2007

where to find nice food ?

Sorry becouse no been updating for few days due exam time. Currently i been selected to be a dj for RMMU (english slot) with "where to find nice food" as my programme topic. Just log to radio.mmu.edu.my to tune in!




cool rite ?

A notice i found inside studio.(Punishable by death? OMG so scare.......)

Below are some nice pic that make your mouth watering..........



Birthday cake make using cup cakes = creative!


feel like want to eat them all ?


steam pork ribs........


ham siew mui

begger chicken = "ayam pengemis"

Friendster cafe, a place to chill out !


Feeling interest with those nice food and cool place to chill out, pls stay tune to my radio programme "where to find nice food"(monday, 1pm-2pm). If anyone of your got any suggestion for where to hunt for nice food, feel free to leave me a comment. Thanks a lot from dj chris!

2 comments:

KennetH said...

Those pictures make me feel hungry~~
I never go friendster cafe b4..hehe

christopher wong said...

oic, if you wish to go to frendster cafe i can send the map for friendster cafe to you. :)