Saturday, July 7, 2007

Life goal!

did i achieve my goal in my life ?
What the goal in my whole life?
~a nice and super pretty girl
~become super billionaire
~a succesfull guy
~be good boy friend
~getting my degree
~have a BMW car

What have I achieve so far ?
a nice and super pretty girl---à no gals want me(I simply too ugly)
~become super billionaire-à in my dreams every night
~a succesfull guy--à 30&
~be good boy friend-àno gals want me so can not show my goodness
~getting my degreeà in proggress
~have a BMW car-àday dreaming

So the conclusion is i do not have my goal achieved yet!
goal is a nice things,
goal is you dream,
if you got it,
it will make you life meaningfull,
goal can be a disaster,
goal can be you hell,
if you don achieve it,
it make you life up side down,
set a big goal in mind,
remember it in you heart,
recall it every second,
it will eventually help you,

Hei guys, set a good goal in life is definitely very important this is simply becouse you will feel everyday life is full of spirit & energetic.Why? You got a goal to achieve!

1 comment:

Kenneth Wong said...

things changed. so do people. and of course views and goals. life is not easy. live up with dreams. and thats statisfaction. =)