Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bar celona.........

Last wednesday i just went to one of the most crowded bar i ever went before. Seriously i never cross my mind that this bar will be so crowded! After we make the payement, we need half an hour standing at the entrance before the security guard allow us to go in. Inside the bar, i feel myself like just finish taking a bath. The environment is quite ok but the resident DJ is not so good compare to other bar like Zouk, Mansion and others.


two pretty gal & one handsome guy!


Thumb up for this pretty lady :)


someone is feeling dizzy.......


peace man!


Chris & Elaine


why i look so retarted ?


bunch of gals & two "sin fu" guys


chris & shyyi


vting & khai ling


group photo after Bar celona.........

9 comments:

christopher wong said...

hey dude, i dun know how i offend you in anyway but please dun use my personal blog as a way to attack me! If you want to find me, please find me personally and we can talk about this matter.I know you not blogspot Administrator, i just send a complain to blogspot company regarding this matter! i know you are a malaysian, i just do a ip check! I dun want to see you to spam my comment with your rubbish comment!


~christopher wong~

Anonymous said...

lol...

christopher wong said...

hey dude, there no perverting pictures in my blog! i guess you got misunderstand toward me, seriously i want to solve this matter. Just give me your contact number, i will call you! i want to make things clear.



~christopher wong~

Anonymous said...

lolz..

Anonymous said...

Lolz..

EdWin said...

judge,i wanna c more comment from u. the more u post, it jus show tat u hate chris. hahahaa. jealous of him. mayb. becos de ppl like u is hiding around de corner while he's talking to girls....pity on u boy...

Anonymous said...

lolz..

Mee Yien Kiing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173