Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Photo editing.....

Last few days i just get myself Adobe Photoshop CS3, i  find this software very usefull for those like to edit that pic. You can turn youself into the super star idol that you like but it all fake one! So my advice is try to edit it to be as natural as possible. So after learning on how to use CS3, i almost took me 1 hour to know all the function that can be used for picture editing. Some of my work of art(editing the picture & write the poem).............




lovely Ashely........


emotional Ashley...........


Ashley in sad mode.......


specially design for the buffday gal(Virginia)

2 comments:

JiNG said...

OI~!! ashley?? haha.. u chasing her ar?? hehehehe.. oh ya.. i saw u driving out from the apartment i live in.. hehe.. fetching a girl somemore.. whose that man?? why never find me geh.. haha

Anonymous said...

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173